You are invited for an intimate discussion at the home of Kevin Carroll
140 Charles Street, Apt 7C
New York City
Join Jane Clementi, Founder of the
Tyler Clementi Foundation
and James Clementi, Tyler’s brother,
in a conversation with
Board Member Kevin Carroll
about bullying today,
and how you can help
prevent bullying in schools,
workplaces and faith communities.
Reserve your spot today
with a minimum tax-deductible donation
of $150 in support of our work to end
bullying, harassment, and humiliation.
Together, we can end online and offline bullying.
Below please find a helpful breakdown of the ways in which your support will help us protect today’s youth:
- Your $150 minimum gift will help bring our simple, easy-to-use bullying prevention program #Day1 to 3 classrooms.
- With a gift of $250, you can help us bring #Day1 to 2 college campuses or 3 workplaces.
- A $500 gift lets us share our powerful anti-bullying Workplace Training to a business in need.
- $1,000 can help offset the costs of bringing Jane or James Clementi to a local school to give their acclaimed Upstander Speaker Series so that more schools can discover and learn from Tyler’s story.
- For $2,500, TCF can commission a national poll/survey to learn about bullying attitudes and best practices, to help shape our work and that of those in our field.
- And finally, with a gift of $5,000, you can help TCF access software that will allow us to more effectively engage the media.