Thank you to everyone who came out in support of the Tyler Clementi Foundation on April 26th!
We would also like to thank Patrick Askin and his
groundbreaking gay film NICK and NICKY
(pictured below) for helping to sponsor this event,
and we invite those who have not already done so to
make a tax-deductible gifttoward the making of the film.
Also, if you have yet to make a gift in support of
the Tyler Clementi Foundation
and its work to end online and offline bullying
in schools, workplaces and faith communities,
we encourage you to do so below
between now and the end of the May.
Your gift will help the Tyler Clementi Foundation
keep its simple and effective bullying-prevention tools,
like their lauded #Day1 campaign,
free and accessible to the public, and
will help them secure a $1,500 matching gift,
announced in the room on April 26th!
When you make a gift between now and the end of the May,
it will be doubly impactful, thanks to the generous
$1,500 matching gift challenge
made by our fabulous hosts, Bert Orlov and Adrienne Opalka!
Thank you for your support. Together, we can end online and offline bullying.
Below please find a helpful breakdown of the ways you can help us protect today’s youth:
- A $150 gift will help bring our simple, easy-to-use bullying prevention program #Day1 to 3 classrooms.
- With a gift of $250, you can help us bring #Day1 to 2 college campuses or 3 workplaces.
- A $500 gift lets us share our powerful anti-bullying Workplace Training to a business in need.
- $1,000 can help offset the costs of bringing Jane or James Clementi to a local school to give their acclaimed Upstander Speaker Series so that more schools can discover and learn from Tyler’s story.
- For $2,500, TCF can commission a national poll/survey to learn about bullying attitudes and best practices, to help shape our work and that of those in our field.
- And finally, with a gift of $5,000, you can help TCF access software that will allow us to more effectively engage the media.