Join us on this global giving day to support our work to prevent online and offline bullying across the country!
This year #GivingTuesday falls on November 28th. In celebration, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are partnering to support nonprofits.
Donations to nonprofits made through Facebook’s charitable giving tools on November 28th will be matched up to $50,000 per nonprofit or $1,000 per fundraiser or donate button. Facebook is also waiving its fees for donations made on #GivingTuesday. The match will begin at 8AM EST (5AM PST).
There are 3 ways you can help the Tyler Clementi Foundation take advantage of this incredible opportunity to double your donation.
- Create a fundraiser for the Tyler Clementi Foundation:
- Visit Facebook.com/fundraisers
- Click “Raise Money” and then “Get Started”
- Click “Nonprofit” and then search for “Tyler Clementi Foundation”
- Set your goal and then invite your friends to donate
- Write your Post and tag the Tyler Clementi Foundation in it. You’ll then see a prompt to add a donate button after you post.
- Go Live: Tap “Live” at the top of your News Feed on mobile, and click “Add Donate Button” from the menu.
Your gift can help raise $100,000 for the Tyler Clementi Foundation!
Not a Facebook user? You can still support us on #GivingTuesday by making a gift directly to the Tyler Clementi Foundation on our website here.