Submit a t-shirt design standing up to bullying this month, and in October, you (and everyone else) will be able to vote on their favorites.
TCF wants your help to create a t-shirt design for us that promotes our new campaign “Stand Up, Stand Out”. What does that phrase mean to you? How do you stand up and stand out? How can you tell everyone to stand up and stand out through your very own t-shirt design?
Submit your design for the chance to have it chosen to be the t-shirt we produce this year!
Submissions will be posted back here on this site! Submissions will then be voted on by supporters of Tyler Clementi Foundation and visitors to our page. Tell your friends and family to come back in October to visit the website and vote for you!
Some quick rules:
- Designs need to be high resolution (120dpi and above at at least 3 inches x 3 inches)
- Designs are restricted to no more than 3 colors.
- You may choose any colors you wish, but teal, gold, and dark red are our colors!
- Designs should reflect the idea of “Stand Up Stand Out” and preventing bullying
- Contest restricted to artists age 18 and younger
- Final date for submission will be due September 30
Got some questions, contact us, let’s get started!