Major musical talent came together this summer on Cape Cod to raise $30K for bullying prevention work done by the Tyler Clementi Foundation. Producer Mark Cortale organized a summer-long concert series to help raise funds for the Tyler Clementi Foundation with star-studded performances in both Provincetown and Martha’s Vineyard.
These performances raised an incredible $30,000 for the Foundation, which will be put towards the organization’s research-based, dynamic anti-bullying programming, such as #Day1 and the Tyler Clementi Institute for CyberSafety at the New York Law School.
Six of the concerts were hosted and music directed by Sirius XM Radio Star Seth Rudetsky and the performances included:
Town Hall (Provincetown, MA):
- May 29, 2016: INDIGO GIRLS
- July 3, 2016: CHEYENNE JACKSON
- July 11, 2016 – VANESSA WILLIAMS
- July 29 & 30, 2016 – JUDY KUHN
- August 7, 2016: MATTHEW MORRISON
- August 16, 2016: KRISTIN CHENOWETH
- August 21, 2016: AUDRA MCDONALD and WILL SWENSON
- September 4, 2016: PATTI LUPONE
Martha’s Vineyard PAC (Martha’s Vineyard, MA)
- July 9 – VANESSA WILLIAMS
- July 16 – MEGAN HILTY
- August 14 – KRISTIN CHENOWETH
- August 22 – AUDRA MCDONALD
- September 2 – PATTI LUPONE
The Town Hall concerts in Provincetown were sponsored by Cape Air, Anchor Inn Beach House, Ptown Bikes, Loveland, Wildflower, Ross’ Grill and the Provincetown Gym. The Martha’s Vineyard concerts were sponsored by Cape Air, Harbor View Hotel and Hy-Line Cruises.
Want to support the work of the Tyler Clementi Foundation, donate here.