Please join us for:
Vision 2020: The 2018 Upstander Legacy Celebration
October 22, 2018
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Prince George Ballroom in New York City
The Upstander Legacy Celebration raises critical funds that enable us to keep bullying prevention in the national dialogue and to bring our bullying-prevention programs like #Day1 to everyone in need!
This year’s celebration features a cocktail reception with open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres, followed by a program that includes entertainment, a live auction, and the presentation of our annual Upstander Awards.
2018 Upstander Awardee:
Activist, Advocate, and Former Second Lady of the United States, Tipper Gore!
2018 Corporate Upstander Awardee:
- Early-Bird = $250 (until September 28th)
- Full-Price = $275
Consider becoming a sponsor to make an even bigger impact on our work to end online and offline bullying!
- $1,500 Patron: 4 tickets and logo/name in print and website materials
- $2,500 Benefactor: Patron benefits plus 6 tickets and a half-screen ad/tribute in the digital event program
- $5,000 Upstander: Benefactor benefits plus 8 tickets, a full-screen ad/tribute in the digital event program, and logo/name in all print and online materials and social media
- $10,000 Changemaker: Upstander benefits plus 10 tickets and logo/name in all print and online materials and social media
- $25,000 Champion: Changemaker benefit plus 15 tickets and logo/name on step and repeat
- $50,000 Premier: Champion level benefits plus 20 tickets, VIP seating, and logo/name in press release
You can also place an ad or tribute in our digital event program. Find more information here.
Please use the following form to purchase your tickets and/or sponsorships:
If you have any questions, please email Outreach@TylerClementi.org or call 646-598-8204.
We are grateful to our partners:
Champion Sponsors ($25,000)
Upstander Sponsors ($5,000)